Monday 22 July 2013

Beadathon 2013 for Beads Of Courage BCCA

What is it I hear you ask!!!!  A BEADATHON that is!! Well I will tell you!

Next weekend Friday 26th July to Saturday 27th July I will be involved in this years' Beadathon which is a 24 hour marathon of lampwork beadmakers making beads for the Beads of Courage programme for children suffering with cancer  -  BCCA.

All the beads we make will be donated to the BoC programme and if you click here you can also make a donation on the Beadathon Just Giving page.  The lovely Jolene Wolfe of Kitzbitz Art Glass is hosting the Beadathon in her studio and also hosts the justgiving page. 

If you pop over to her Kitzbitz Art Glass blog she has her Robot Beep Beep beads up for adoption.

 
Kitzbitz Art Glass Beep Beep Robot

You can even name him too.

I hope you can help this wonderful charity by making a donation.

In my next post I will have some pics of my creations for the event


See you again soon


E x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!