Tuesday 17 September 2013

Wirework Workshop 2nd November

I have set up a workshop locally in my home town of Dunstable.

Wirework for the Beginner.

It will be held upstairs above a fabric shop in town where they have a big workroom its called My Sewing Basket.

Its booked for Saturday 2nd November 10am - 4pm and I will be teaching how to make earwires, hooks/clasps and spirals. It will include basic wrapping, coiling and hammering techniques too and everyone will go home with either a pair of earrings or a bracelet/bangle.



So if you are interested in coming along please get in touch either send me an email or contact me through my Facebook page where you will find this on my events page with all the contact details for the shop and booking.
 
Parking is easy and as we are right in the middle of town so its great for getting out for some lunch, with Asda very close by along with a Subway, Greggs, Costa and other cafes, etc. just a short 5mins walk away to the Quadrant shopping precinct.

Would love to see you there!


E x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!