Saturday 12 April 2014

Torch has been lit!!

Yes siree, I finally lit my torch for the first time this year. 

I cant believe its taken me this long to do it.  

Well I did have a reason .......... Flame-Off.

This is the annual UK lampworkers event, its a convention with torches, beadmaking supplies, lampworkers village and most importantly demos by famous lampworkers from around the world.

I usually go every year, its fab, Shopping and demos all in one place. Heaven!!
Well its is to other lampworkers anyway.

So I needed the practice, get me going again........  about time I hear you cry!!!  
Maybe eh???


So this was Tuesday --- Today I am here!  At last 80))


I will try and get some pictures to show you!! And of my purchases too!!


HAVING A LOVELY TIME!!


Right off to bed now more shopping to do in the morning.   80))


E x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!