Friday 16 January 2015

52 Things -- week 2




Well I did make this in week 2 (just) but I've been holding off posting as my friend Diane (whose card it is) hasn't actually received it yet.  She wasn't in today for the postman so she will have to go collect it tomorrow. Should be safe this time of night to show it, I hope!

So she has reached this age herself now, making her 2 years younger than me as our birthdays are exactly one week apart. (Yes mine is next week!) 80//

I think it has come out ok, I did run out of room for the Happy Birthday so had to squeeze in, just, TODAY under the 50 which does bug me a little! Nothing I can do about it now!

I never know quite what I am going to end up with when I make cards but the recipients seem to like them!  I only make cards for special occasions I don't tend to make them for general birthdays, anniversaries, etc. usually but depends on how the mood takes me!


Right now need to work on this weeks make, already got something planned just need to get going. I will have caught up with the right week then -- how long it will last only time will tell!!!  Ha Ha!

Till next time

E x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!