Tuesday 10 February 2015

Week 6 - Sunset Trails Heart

Well my torch has finally been fired up at last and so for this weeks 52 things challenge make is a bead.  I bought my puffy heart press at Flame-off last year (FO), with all my family ailments I never got to have a play with the press.  So now it is christened!!

I thought I would give it some of my 'trails' treatment in the decoration, with some nice orange and blue glass combination, I have to admit that adding murrini depends on how you feel. I didn't do a particularly good job of it but its there just not very noticeable.  I added some black stringer (trails) with the dot on dot decoration and this is how my first attempt came out.



Sunset Trails


I thought it wasn't too bad for my first go, it took quite a bit of glass to fill the press as it is deep.  I will be happy using it again.



E  x






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!