Monday 2 February 2015

Winged Boho Bracelet -- week 5 - 52 things

Yes I am ahead of the game this week, I spent all day Saturday making this for my daughters friend, she was going to her 18th birthday party that night, I hope she liked it! 80//



 
Winged Boho Bracelet

Antique brass charms and beads, chain, and clasp etc. with crystals, glass pearls, freshwater pearls and some glass beads with some suede ribbon in pink to complete the look.









I hadn't done a boho style before but I was quite pleased with the outcome, still a bit worried its to big for her, DD won't see her until college on Wednesday, so got to keep fingers crossed all ok!! ( I can always alter it!) The other thing is the metals, some people seem to be very sensitive to non pure metals, not me I might add, so hence the concerns!!











So I am pleased to be ahead this week, will try and keep it that way, so now, hopefully, I will be able to make other things ---  BEADS, BEADS,  BEADS!!! 

YES I WILL!!

E x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!