Saturday 28 March 2015

My Clever Mum

Well I think she is!!  But then I am biased!!! 80))

My Mum has many talents, she knits, she can make clothes and also she makes fabulously beautiful cross stitched pictures, cards and other bits and bobs over the years.

Last weekend a friend was getting married to her long term partner (finally) and I asked Mum if she would stitch a sampler for her.  She loves pink and so that was the main colours in the sampler.

 
 
Well I think she is clever, and Josie really liked it.

I helped her reverse the heart design at the bottom so it could go in both corners, I choose what I want on it, the words and the colours and then she does the rest. 

I got a silver frame for it and popped it in ....  jobs a good un!!


Thanks Mum xx


E x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my lovely readers, so do please leave any message, comments or just say Hi!